Statement of Faith
We believe in:
- The Holy Scriptures as originally given by God, divinely inspired, infallable,
entirely trustworthy; and the supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- One God, eternally existant in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Our Lord Jesus Christ, God manifest in the flesh, His virgin birth, His sinless
human life, His divine miracles, His vvicarious and atoning death, His bodily
resurrection, His ascension, His mediatorial work, and His personal return in
power and glory.
- The salvation of the lost and sinful man through the shed blood of the Lord
Jesus Christ by faith apart from works, and regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
- The Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the believer is enabled to live a holy
life, to witness and work for the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The unity of the Spirit of all true believers, the church, the body of Christ.
- The resurrection of both the samed and the lost, they that are saved unto the
resurrection of life, they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
Back to the Advocacy Application and Agreement
Back to the AD2000 Women's Track Home Page
Back to the AD2000 Home Page