GCOWE '95 Participant Selection Criteria
Global Consultation On World Evangelization
A Mid-Decadal Global Strategy Meeting On World Evangelization
- A church for every people and the gospel for every person by AD2000
- Seoul, Korea
- May 17-26, 1995
- The purpose of GCOWE '95 is to encourage continued momentum building toward the fullfillment of the goal of a church for every people and the gospel for every people by the year 2000.
Participant Selection Criteria
- An active member of a local church, recognized by the national leaders and respected by the different segments of the church as in good standing in his or her immediate Christian community
- A responsible Christian leader who is recognized in the specialty or interest area at hand.
- Bridge Builder
- Prepared to build bridges between God's people within the country and internationally.
- Spiritual Maturity
- Above reproach in his or her testimony; approved by church leadership in the country and with own accountability support structure
- Burden for the church in his/her country and for the evangelization of the country. A person who desires to see a church for every people and the gospel for every person in his/her country and the world.
- Team player
- Works well with others. Can comfortably interact with others who might disagree with him or her while maintaining mutual respect.
- Leadership qualities with organizational support
- Has the support and organizational structure to develop resource networks within the country.
- A person of faith
- Prepared to trust God for finances to travel nationally and internationally
- Ability to communicate
- in one of the United Nations languages. English will be the primary language used, though there will be translation into the major languages of GCOWE '95.
back to GCOWE '95
The AD2000 & Beyond Movement
2860 South Circle Drive, Suite 2112
Colorado Springs CO USA 80906
+1 719 576 2000
+1 719 576 2685 (FAX)