Celebrate Messiah 2000
Participation in Celebrate Messiah 2000 will be limited to 5,000 attendees
representing a cross-section of leadership within the Body of Christ around the world.
Selection criteria have been established.
- Commitment. Each participant must agree with the Lausanne Covenant and the
WEF Statement of Faith, and must be committed to the stated purposes of the event.
- Credibility. Each participant must be an active member of a local church,
recognized by the national leaders and respected by the different segments of the church
as being in good standing in his or her immediate Christian community.
- Connection. Each participant must be a bridge builder, seeking to establish
connections between Godís people, nationally and internationally.
- Compassion. Each participant must have a burden for the lost and a desire
to see the Gospel taken to every person and a church planted among every people.
- Cooperation. Each participant must work well with others, comfortably
interacting and respecting them fully.
- Communication. Each participant must be able to communicate in one or more
of the following languages: Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Hebrew, Korean, Portuguese,
Russian, Spanish, German.
Back to theCelebrate Messiah 2000 home page
Back to theAD2000 home page