- People-Specific Resource Network
The undersigned, in light of our mutual faith and resolve, enter into a solemn covenant with God and each other to pray, plan and work together to reach the Tika people with the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the end that a contextualized, indigenous, self-supporting, self-sustaining and self-propagating community of followers of Jesus might emerge among these peoples.
To this end, we are dedicated to work in unity and cooperation to facilitate the achievement of the above purpose through the implementation of the following strategies:
May God help us by His grace and to His glory to be faithful to this, our covenant.
- The training and mobilization of Tika followers of Jesus.
- Identifying modes of access for Christian workers.
- Raising up, training and sending both short-term and long term Christian workers to minister to the Tika.
- Meet on at least a yearly basis for networking, communications, goal setting and problem solving.
- Participate in the publishing of a monthly newsletter focusing on the Tika and the efforts to reach them.
- Recruit others who would be willing to join with us in the covenant.
Signed on this ___________ day of __________, 200___.
By: ____________________________________________, individually, and /or on behalf of