International Mission Strategies
Challenging the Church to take the Gospel
where it's never been proclaimed.
Helping the Church obey the Great Commandment
and fulfill the Great Commission by:
1) Advocating adoption of unreached peoples.
2) Building strategic alliances to target regions or peoples.
- Encountering God in worship and submission, seeking revelation
of His purpose and His vision for contemporary servant ministry to the
- Equipping the Church for strategic cross-cultural ministry
by providing seminars, overseas conferences and specific training materials.
- Encouraging the Church to adopt and evangelize the world's
least reached peoples.
- Engaging the lost by building alliances of churches, agencies
and individuals who will unite their resources in strategic ministry to
specific regions and peoples.
The AIMS Alliance Vision
To develop partnerships and strategic networks between agencies, churches,
and individuals with multiple types of ministry (examples listed below)
to reach key targets and to impact nations and peoples with the gospel.
|Church planting||Leadership Training||Translation
|Literature Distribution||Bible Distribution||Humanitarian Aid
|Film and Media||Training in Music & Arts||Specialized Ministries